Hit your taste?
Enjoy delicious meals at our hotel in Rohrmoos near Schladming
The best selection of regional organic products! Both sweet and savoury dishes served either hot or cold. We use only the finest fresh vegetables, fish, meat and fruits all sourced locally in Styria.
We are proud to say that the food at our hotel is always well received and we prove that you can be great at something if you really enjoy doing it. Seasonality and creativity are our highest priorities. Interesting vegetarian options, light Mediterranean meals, fish dishes as well as Austrian and Styrian specialties can all be found on our seasonally changing menus. We of course cater for all dietary requirements, but only on early notice (lactose-free and gluten-free food).
Our cuisine has been awarded with the "Grünen Haube"
"Culinary Olympus with wholesome-veggie sustainability claim"
If you're honoured to carry as award the "Grüne Haube", it sets new standards - environmentally, socially and ethically. Guests of the Aktivhotel get creativly seduced to wholesome-veggie delight. With or without meat - both are equally presented, both have their rightful place.
Look forward with us at the Hotel Rohrmooserhof to a creative, enjoyable and healthy cuisine for every taste!
Healthy warm breakfast: the best start for your active days
We use our extensive knowledge of healthy eating to prepare excellent vegetarian dishes and other light meals. We, the host family, as well as our head-chef are convinced that healthy eating plays a crucial part in creating delicious meals. The natural environment manages without artificial ingredients and so should we. Our kitchen team uses only organic herbs and spices to flavour the homemade delicacies, without adding any flavour enhancers.
Wine & culture
The Rohrmooserhof Hotel has a wide selection of wines to offer. Taste the very best local wines from Styria and the rest of Austria as well as international wines. We'll gladly recommend the best wines to suit your specific meal choice and personal taste. Additionally you will find speciality schnapps from Burgenland as well as Schladming-Beer at our hotel. Enjoy the combination of great food and a good drink.
A small excerpt from our range of products:
- Sölktaler goat cheese from Barbara Zeiler-Koller
- Lamb of Weizer sheepfarmers
- Ennstaler beef
- Ennstaler herbal tea and other herbal teas of the herbalist Christl Percht
- Organic products from the assortment of suppliers Biogast
- Organic spelled bread and various organic products from the Biofachgeschäft Biochi
- Styrian fruit juices of the fruit growers Kaufmann, Gangl and Kaufmann
- venison from the Niedere Tauern
- Organic dairy products & fresh farm milk from Ramsau
- homemade jams & Zirbenschnaps
- Trout & char from Forstau and Ramsau
- Bread & pastries from the bakery Lasser from Schladming