Ski region Schladming - Dachstein
Ski resorts in schladming dachstein
Rohrmoos is located between Planai and Hochwurzen, placing it right in the middle of the 4-mountain interconnected ski area. 125 kilometres of pistes await you here and one of the best things about the location is that you won't need your car or a bus to get to the ski runs. The piste is just 10 steps away from the hotel's ski-room.
Hauser Kaibling, Planai, Hochwurzen, Reiteralm – 4 multiple award winning ski mountains, which are connected to form one ski area, guaranteeing unlimited skiing pleasure . The modern lift-facility-network takes you from the lower station up to the next mountain, where you can continue skiing. Find gorgeous deep powder snow off-piste – experienced ski instructors offer private lessons to take you to the region's most beautiful deep powder snow spots.
Facts on the winter paradise around Rohrmoos
- 10 steps from the ground-level ski-room to the ski run
- Ski school & children's ski school with winter playground right opposite the hotel
- Buy your ski pass at the hotel (tickets available from 2 days duration upwards)
- 4-mountains of interconnected ski areas with 125km of pistes accessible without car or bus
- 7km toboggan run on our local mountain, the Hochwurzen (moonshine tobogganing possible)
- 3km long floodlit ski slope on our local mountain of Hochwurzen
- Our ski rental and ski-service partner is only 300 metres away
- Ski service incl. ski pickup and return directly at the hotel by our ski-service partner
- Beautiful winter hiking trails starting directly at the hotel
- The 1st ski school for the disabled, directly at our hotel, with pickup at the hotel
Directly at the piste
Your private balcony at the Rohrmooserhof Hotel provides wonderful views over the surrounding mountains. The hotel's ski-room is just 10 metres away from the piste. Step outside and you can start skiing straight away on the local mountain Hochwurzen. As soon as you get to the lower station you can decide whether to go up the Hochwurzen again, the Planai or one of the two other mountains in the interconnected ski area, all of which you can access with a single ski pass. The ski pass is your ticket to the entire Ski Amadé region. At the end of your day the last descent will lead you right to the Aktivhotel Rohrmooserhof again. That's how convenient skiing in this area is – spend your holiday at our hotel and you will not need your car for the duration of your holiday.
Skiing on Dachstein glacier
Another highlight for your winter holiday is the Dachstein glacier. At 2,700 metres above sea level you can enjoy skiing all year round. Your ski pass is also valid for the Dachstein. You can conveniently get to the Dachstein glacier by bus, which stops directly in front of our hotel.
Enjoy your holiday in the Schladming Rohrmoos area and stay at the Rohrmooserhof Hotel in the middle of the ski region! Send us your non obligation holiday enquiry today!