Active in winter
Spend your ski holidays in Schladming, Austria
Skiing on the Dachstein in Austria is an unforgettable experience. It has extremely well prepared pistes both during daytime and for night time skiing. Enjoy winter hiking, snow shoe trekking and horse-drawn sleigh rides through Schladming's natural environment. The Rohrmooserhof Hotel serves as the perfect accommodation for your ski holiday, as well as being a convenient starting point for all sorts of winter activities!
The connected 4-mountain ski areas of Schladming-Dachstein and other ski-mountains in the region provide more than 230 kilometres of wonderful slopes.
Facts on the winter paradise around Rohrmoos
- 10 steps from the ground-level ski-room to the ski run
- Ski school & children's ski school with winter playground right opposite the hotel
- Buy your ski pass at the hotel (tickets available from 2 days duration upwards)
- 4-mountains of connected ski areas with 125km of pistes accessible without car or bus
- 7km toboggan run on our local mountain, the Hochwurzen (moonshine tobogganing possible)
- 3km long floodlit ski slope on our local mountain of Hochwurzen
- Our ski rental and ski-service partner is only 300 metres away
- Ski service incl. ski pickup and return directly at the hotel by our ski-service partner
- Beautiful winter hiking trails starting directly at the hotel
- The 1st ski school for the disabled, directly at our hotel, with pickup at the hotel
The high plateau between Ramsau and Schladming is a true Mecca for cross-country skiers. Discover the Nordic winter-sport insider tips on the Schladming Tauern mountains.
Horse sleigh rides take you to a romantic and idyllic winter wonderland. Enjoy the quiet landscapes and Styria's natural environment under the stars or enjoy an afternoon with your family at one of the traditional mountain huts.
283 kilometres of hiking paths and trails lead you through the unspoilt natural environment as well as to picturesque viewpoints. Hear the snow scrunching beneath your feet and unwind during a winter hike. With snow shoes you can explore the virgin snowy-landscapes off the tracks. The local tourism association offers weekly guided snow shoe hikes. We will gladly make a reservation for you.
Enjoy your winter holiday in Schladming, Austria and send us your no obligation holiday enquiry for your stay at the Rohrmooserhof Hotel, today.